GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for a Project Manager at our Brooklyn Park campus.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall account management of client specific projects for GLS. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project which includes setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring progress of jobs for our customers. Project Managers are expected to multitask throughout much of the day; must be able to manage constraints as well as analyze the time required for the project, the cost of the project, and the overall scope of the project to ensure success.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Mailing and Print Production Account Management. Previous customer service experience within the printing industry, extensive knowledge with order, production and invoicing processes and systems and strong computer skills. Must possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, be detail-oriented and operate well in a team environment.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package including 401k plan. Please submit resume and salary requirements to be considered.
Finishing Machine Operator
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Machine Operator on 3rd shift at our Brooklyn Park location.
Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of Finishing/Bindery experience working as a Folder/gluer, converter, cutter operator.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package including 401k plan.
Senior Compliance Administrator
GLS is looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join its IT Department. In this role you’ll lead compliance monitoring, manage security-related policies and manage SOC2, HITRUST and client audits.
Why you should want this job!
- GLS Companies is a small organization with a service-oriented and positive culture.
- This is a hands-on role with enterprise-level technologies.
- You will be the primary owner of a mature compliance program.
- You will work within an inter-disciplinary team of associates.
- You will be the leader of this inter-disciplinary team on compliance matters.
- Our IT team runs in a learning environment with positive individuals who are passionate about technology!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate GLS compliance policies and procedures internally and to clients.
- Devise and implement internal compliance monitoring.
- Lead in GLS SOC2, HITRUST and clients’ compliancy audits.
- Audit existing compliance practices.
- Directly interface with auditing firms to ensure compliance objectives are met.
- Develop and deliver Security Awareness training annually to all staff.
- Collect, report, and continually enhance security metrics.
- Participate in incident response analysis and document findings.
- Provide supplemental assistance for IT support duties (such as firewall rules) as directed by Business Systems and Compliance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar security-focused compliance role.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong, professional telephone etiquette and problem solving skills.
- Ability to excel in analytical, organizational, and problem solving situations.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, and adjust priorities based on workload is required.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and strong team-orientation.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- CISSP or CompTIA Security+ or similar certificationsare a plus.
- CompTIA Network+ or similar certification is a plus.
GLS offers a competitive salary and compensation package including a 401k plan. Apply online at www.glsmn.com to submit your resume along with salary history.
Digital Web/Hunkler Operator
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for a Digital Web/Hunkler Operators. This position is responsible for overall performance of press, to include, production, efficiency, quality, material usage, safety, maintenance on the HP-T240. Ideal candidates have experience working as a press operator but trainable candidates are encouraged to apply. GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Load files on and off the DFE. This position will require a mechanically and technically sound individual comfortable with computers and transferring/set up of files.
- Load and unload paper rolls on and off the press in a safe manner.
- Ability to correctly make ready press from information on job ticket.
- Correctly match press sheets to color proof.
- Responsible to perform maintenance on the HP-T240 to HP specifications.
- Learn and be able to operate Hunkeler Gen 8 finishing system and run proficiently.
- Multitasking abilities to keep both press and Hunkeler running simultaneously when needed.
- Maintain press run speed standards and material usage waste standards.
- Responsible for passing off all pertinent information to fellow operators.
- Read and understand job tickets.
- Understand your role in the companies’ Quality Management System regarding ISO.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic printing knowledge.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to lift 50 Ibs.
- 2 years press operation experience.
Ink Jet Operator
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for 2nd and 3rd shift Ink Jet Operators in our growing Mailing Services department in Brooklyn Park
This position is responsible for setting up and operating Domino Ink Jets. Qualified individuals familiar with running Domino equipment will be given preference, but we are willing to train the right person. Must have good communication skills, be detail oriented, be comfortable learning computer software programs, and have the ability to quickly pick up knowledge of 1st and STD Class sorting.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package, including a 401(k) plan.