IT Help Desk and Workflow Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working hands-on with print and technology? GLS Companies is currently looking to hire someone for a combined Print/Mail Workflow and IT Support Help Desk role. This individual must have a high degree of flexibility to work on a small cross-functional team that covers a wide range of responsibilities. This person must also provide excellent technical support, communication, and customer service to all internal customers.
- Mac and PC desktop help desk support
- Production Workflow design and management with industry leading tools
- Provide high quality technical support to all employees in prompt and efficient manner
- Troubleshooting issues, system errors, and outages
- Windows, Mac, and Linux server administration and patching
- Commercial application support including ERP and industry-specific software
- Involvement with compliance and security framework and policies
- Vulnerability and remediation administration
- Self-driven, team-oriented and a strong communicator
- Project management for business-critical systems
- Change Management oriented with strong documentation skills
- Research and recommend improvements to existing systems, processes, and workflows
Minimum Experience and Education
- 5 years of experience supporting Mac and PC desktop environment
- 5 years of experience in commercial print technology and support
- Kodak Prinergy, InSite, and Rules Based Automation (RBA) administration experience
- Local server rooms plus datacenter familiarity
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Graphic Communications or equivalent experience
Preferred Experience and Education
- 10+ years of experience supporting Mac and PC desktop environment
- 10+ years of experience in commercial print technology and support
- Jamf centralized Mac management experience
- HP Production Pro software and Indigo digital presses
- Enfocus Switch and Pitstop Pro/Server experience
- Oris ColorTuner and Epson large format printer support
- Fiery RIP expertise
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- EFI PrintStream or other ERP support experience
- Mitel phone system administration
- Sophos Intercept X Anti-malware administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or Graphic Communications
If you exhibit a positive attitude, have a great work ethic, and can juggle many tasks in a fast paced environment, come join our team!
Die Cutter Operator
GLS Companies is currently seeking to add a Die Cutter to 3rd shift at our headquarters in Brooklyn Park.
Ideal candidates will have working knowledge of all Die Cutting activities. GLS Companies offers an excellent wage and benefits package including a 401k plan.
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for a Project Manager at our Brooklyn Park campus.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall account management of client specific projects for GLS. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project which includes setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring progress of jobs for our customers. Project Managers are expected to multitask throughout much of the day; must be able to manage constraints as well as analyze the time required for the project, the cost of the project, and the overall scope of the project to ensure success.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Mailing and Print Production Account Management. Previous customer service experience within the printing industry, extensive knowledge with order, production and invoicing processes and systems and strong computer skills. Must possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, be detail-oriented and operate well in a team environment.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package including 401k plan. Please submit resume and salary requirements to be considered.
Finishing Machine Operator
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Machine Operator on 3rd shift at our Brooklyn Park location.
Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of Finishing/Bindery experience working as a Folder/gluer, converter, cutter operator.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package including 401k plan.
Ink Jet Operator
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for 2nd and 3rd shift Ink Jet Operators in our growing Mailing Services department in Brooklyn Park
This position is responsible for setting up and operating Domino Ink Jets. Qualified individuals familiar with running Domino equipment will be given preference, but we are willing to train the right person. Must have good communication skills, be detail oriented, be comfortable learning computer software programs, and have the ability to quickly pick up knowledge of 1st and STD Class sorting.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package, including a 401(k) plan.