Electronic PreMedia Operator
GLS is currently accepting resumes for an experienced 2nd shift PreMedia Operator in our Brooklyn Park location.
Primary duties include preflight, planning, file assembly and plate making for production.
Candidate must have experience with a print-based MIS system, Prinergy, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Quark, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and Kodak Insite.
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefits package. Please include salary requirements with resume.
Print On Demand Project Manager
GLS/NEXT Precision Marketing is excited to announce an addition to our growing POD Project Management Team. In this position, you will collaborate with GLS customers and other GLS Information Technology (IT) staff to apply commercial/digital print technology principles, practices and techniques to deliver service-oriented solutions to internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers and will be the first port of call for our customers. As a POD Project Manager, you should also be able to identify customer needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
Responsibilities are included, but not limited to:
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure customer loyalty with our company
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner, taking required steps and actions to result in the successful completion of customer requests and daily tasks
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by proactively proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and provide resolution to their complaints, focused emphasis on maintaining trust
- Demonstrate strong emphasis on organization and drive to bring resolution to open matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time limits. The capacity to beat deadlines or work within time constraints is essential
- Working knowledge of the print process is beneficial
- 3+ years working experience in a customer service role
- Knowledge of eCommerce and web design skills would be an added advantage
- Not shy in respectfully sharing ideas and thoughts for bettering workflows – quality and productivity
GLS Companies invites you to submit your resume for the opportunity to join our fast-moving and positive culture. You’ll be entering as a Network Administrator inside a 3-person team led by our Network Services Manager. This Network Services team is based within our 15-person IT department at our Brooklyn Park, MN office location. The duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Taking ownership of technology systems and continually improving our infrastructure
- Helping to define, develop, test and maintain core IT systems
- Providing continuous service and communications to end users and IT staff
- Creating and maintaining tools which increase the reliability, throughput, redundancy and security of IT systems
The basic personal requirements include:
- Positive and passionate approach
- Strong organizational skills pertaining to project/task completion
- Willingness to provide high level efforts with a continual focus on improvement
- Proactive communications and follow-up
The standard experience requirements include successful administration of a wide range of technology infrastructure systems and practices such as:
- IT Security
- Asset Deployment and Administration
- AD/GPO Administration
- Virtualization Platforms
- Systems Monitoring
- Multi-location WAN administration
- Co-location administration
- SQL Server Maintenance
- TCPIP Networking
- Firewall Configurations and Maintenance
GLS has enterprise-level technologies and investments within our small business “hands-on” environment such as:
- VMware ESX clusters
- Cisco UCS and Dell Servers
- MSVLA / Office 365
- SQL Server
- Nimble SAN / Dell NAS
- Cisco ASA / ESA / Switches
- Citrix XenApp / VPX
- RSA authentication
Experience with some of these solutions or similar platforms will put you at the top of the list. We are looking for a candidate that has stronger experience with system infrastructures as compared to network administration skills.
Please submit a detailed resume along with salary history.
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for a Project Manager at our Brooklyn Park campus. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall account management of client specific projects for GLS. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project which includes setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring progress of jobs for our customers. Project Managers are expected to multitask throughout much of the day; must be able to manage constraints as well as analyze the time required for the project, the cost of the project, and the overall scope of the project to ensure success.
Ideal candidate must have 2 years of Lettershop and Account Management experience. Previous customer service experience within the printing industry, extensive knowledge with order, production and invoicing processes and systems and strong computer skills. Must possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, be detail-oriented and operate well in a team environment.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package including 401k plan. Please submit resume and salary requirements to be considered.