GLS / NEXT Precision Marketing’s Brooklyn Park location is currently seeking an experienced driver to load, unload, pick up and deliver materials locally.
This individual must possess a valid Class D driver’s license; have a clean driving record and have a current medical card or can pass a DOT physical. The right candidate will be friendly, professional, reliable, self-motivated and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. A good knowledge of the Twin Cities area is a plus.
Must be 21 years of age.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package.
Ink Jet Operator
GLS Companies is currently accepting resumes for 2nd and 3rd shift Ink Jet Operators in our growing Mailing Services department in Brooklyn Park
This position is responsible for setting up and operating Domino Ink Jets. Qualified individuals familiar with running Domino equipment will be given preference, but we are willing to train the right person. Must have good communication skills, be detail oriented, be comfortable learning computer software programs, and have the ability to quickly pick up knowledge of 1st and STD Class sorting.
GLS offers an excellent wage and benefit package, including a 401(k) plan.
GLS Companies is looking to hire a Systems Engineer with senior level experiences within a wide range of infrastructure technologies.
This individual must have high flexibility to work on a small team of six individuals that covers a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Multi-location private Wide Area Network (all locations within Twin Cities)
- VMware clustered infrastructure supporting 125+ virtual systems
- Security framework and policy management
- Vulnerability and remediation administration
- Performance tuning and monitoring
- Commercial application support including ERP and industry-specific software
- Technology solution visualization and creativity (Lifecycle management)
- Helpdesk ticketing
- Change Management oriented with strong documentation skills
- Cultural integration
This environment utilizes enterprise-level technologies within a small company environment. Examples include:
- Commvault backup software
- VMware server virtualization with connection to ISCSI SAN’s
- Nimble storage area networks (SANs)
- Cisco UCS and Dell server farms
- Aruba Wi-Fi
- Cisco NextGen ASA firewalls
- Cisco Catalyst and edge switches
- Mitel phone systems
- AlienVault Security Information & Event Management
- Sophos Intercept X enterprise-level malware protection
- Jamf centralized Mac management
- Microsoft WSUS Windows patch management
- QualysGuard scanning systems
- Local server rooms plus datacenter familiarity
The individual must be capable of taking full ownership of complex projects including:
- Project planning
- Deep technical dives
- Continuous communications with vendors and fellow employees
- Detailed documentation of accomplishments and problems
- Consistent communications via shared documents which is also used by fellow employees
- Ongoing demonstration of senior level technical skills
This individual must be self-driven, team-oriented and a strong communicator.
This individual must be a team player interested in working in a positive culture where “everyone is in the helpdesk” and all team members work on some helpdesk tickets.
This is a senior non-management level role. This individual will primarily focus on systems technologies including servers, SANs, log management, backup systems, etc. To a lesser extent, this individual will also focus on network technologies including switches, firewalls, etc.
Variable Data & Print Programmer
GLS Companies is seeking a Variable Data & Print Programmer to fill a key position in our high quality, full service marketing & printing company. Primary responsibilities include: data manipulations, address cleansing, postal presorting, inkjet file creation & variable print processing for both our monochrome laser printers and our state of the art full color Indigo presses.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, a quick learner, highly motivated and proficient on a computer. Experience in MS office, BCC Mail Manager FS (or equivalent), GMC Inspire (or equivalent) & Window’s PC platform. Familiar with MAC OS, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Basic or C# Programming a plus.
Credit and Collections Specialist
GLS Companies has an opening for a Credit & Collections Specialist on our accounting team. In this role you will play a vital role in the overall success of our team and company. Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, strong collections experience, be collaborative, inquisitive, a problem solver, and be a positive teammate. Supervisory experience a plus.
As our Credit & Collections Specialist you will:
- Direct the collection function to optimize days sales outstanding (DSO) while minimizing bad debt and risk.
- Perform day-to-day collections activities including reminder and collection calls, A/R monitoring and communicating with GLS Sales Reps.
- Direct the credit function to qualify new customers through credit reference checks and potential customer references.
- Work with the Accounting manager to establish new customer credit amounts and review existing customer credit amounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Manage daily banking receipt reports, daily credit card payments and daily cash receipts.
- Contribute ideas for improving the efficiency of accounting processes.
- Perform other general accounting duties and/or special projects as needed.
- Be flexible and willing to allocate additional time during peak times (audit, month end, etc.).
Skills and Experience needed:
- 5+ years of accounting experience showing progression of accounting responsibilities
- Credit and Collection experience including customer account reconciliations
- A working knowledge of financial accounting principles
- Self-starter who is willing to accept responsibility and ownership for their function on the team
- Ability to collect data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Word, and Excel