We are looking for an art director that will be responsible for tackling the artistic challenges of developing marketing and promotional pieces for a wide range of B2B and B2C clients. This position inspires, leads and drives the design process, setting the creative vision for a variety of projects. These might include but are not limited to print, digital advertising, websites, radio advertising, trade show environments, logos, branding, and collateral materials.
Do you see challenges as opportunities? If you’re the kind of person who gets excited to work on a design project for an industrial manufacturing client the same as you would for a major retailer like Nike, you’re what we’re looking for. We want you to take the reins on creative projects all the way from initial conception to final production files.
Strong communication skills to leverage with both client presentations and internal teams are essential. We have a small team of senior-level people who lead from every chair.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of art direction/design experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote/PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD or Sketch is preferred.
- Proven design skills with the ability to work on a wide range of projects.
- B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively present ideas to internal teams and clients.
- Understanding of design’s value within a business context.
- Illustration skills preferred by not required.
- Minnetonka-based marketing agency
- B2B-focused, with some B2C
- Connected to 1 of the top 100 commercial printers in the country
- Words that best describe: Collaboration, Integrated, Experienced, Forward-Thinking, Authentic