IT Print and Mail Workflow Administrator
GLS Companies is currently looking for someone to join its IT Team to function as a Print and Mail Workflow engineer. This individual must have a high degree of flexibility to work on a small cross-functional team that covers a wide range of responsibilities. This person must also provide excellent technical support, communication, and customer service to all internal customers.
- Production Workflow design and management with industry leading tools
- Understanding of Print and Mail production workflows and technologies used to support them
- Provide high quality technical support to all employees in prompt and efficient manner
- Mac and PC desktop help desk support
- Troubleshooting issues, system errors, and outages
- Windows and Mac server administration and patching
- Commercial application support including ERP and industry-specific software
- Vulnerability and remediation administration
- Self-driven, team-oriented and a strong communicator
- Project management for business-critical systems
- Change Management oriented with strong documentation skills
- Research and recommend improvements to existing systems, processes, and workflows
Minimum Experience and Education
- 5 years of experience supporting Mac and PC desktop environment
- 5 years of experience in commercial print technology and support
- Kodak Prinergy, InSite, and Rules Based Automation (RBA) administration experience
- Local server rooms plus datacenter familiarity
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Graphic Communications or equivalent experience
Preferred Experience and Education
- 10+ years of experience supporting Mac and PC desktop environment
- 10+ years of experience in commercial print technology and support
- Jamf centralized Mac management experience
- HP Production Pro software and Indigo digital presses
- HP Pagewide Variable Web press workflow experience
- Enfocus Switch and Pitstop Pro/Server experience
- Oris ColorTuner and Epson large format printer support
- Fiery RIP expertise
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- Windows and Mac server administration experience
- EFI PrintStream or other ERP support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or Graphic Communications
If you have a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and can juggle many tasks in a fast-paced environment, come join our team!
GLS Companies is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to own the payroll process at our companies. If you are a self-motivated experienced payroll professional who likes to work in a team environment with positive attitude, this is a great opportunity for you.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for 200+ employees
- Submits 401k contributions biweekly
- Assists with periodic special reports/projects/cost studies as requested
- Works with Human Resources to coordinate employee leaves of absence
- Stays current on external payroll-related rules, laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures including payroll taxes, COVID regulations, federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting (W-4, SUI, etc.)
- 2-4 years prior payroll experience
- Paychex Flex experience preferred
Hand Worker Lead
The Hand-Worker Lead is responsible for providing superior leadership for GLS employees and temporary labor associates, which results in timely and accurate completion of projects, within budgeted limits. This position is 2nd shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Ensure Production and Quality Reports on all projects are completed
- Oversees handworkers to assure quality, accuracy and speed of production
- Coach handworkers to assure quality, accuracy and speed of production
- Verifies time cards and reconciles against work performed
- Operates material and production equipment
- Effectively communicate issues to the next shifts leadership, planner, supervisor or manager
- Coordinate and process remaining daily outbound shipments
- Assist as required with warehouse replenishment and cycle counting
- Provides backup for Planner, Distribution Supervisor and Distribution Manager as needed
- Maintains accurate counts of completed items/projects and submits accurate counts of all remaining materials
- Knowledgeable on all shipping systems and maintains accurate records
- Maintain temp labor skills achievements records
- Informs and updates Planner or Supervisor of all projects, run rates, quality issues and other pertinent information.
- Utilize WMS data collection system
- Submits written reports of daily activities to Planner or Supervisor
Be part of a sales team for a world-class, progressive organization!
GLS / NEXT Precision Marketing began as a conventional offset printing company that was an early adopter of digital print technology. As an influential thought leader, we pushed the limits of what anyone thought was possible. And that evolution continues. Our unique business model integrates printing, branding and marketing. Clients team with us to inspire connections between their audiences and their brands. They trust us to deliver innovative and exceptional solutions. Every time. Our insightful, strategic and creative approaches help our customers succeed when communicating one-to-one or one to many. Enhanced by research, data, analytics and technology, we offer end-to-end solutions that consistently deliver significant results. As an extension of our clients’ teams, we are deeply invested in their success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting: Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders to develop them into customers. Build trust, and educate on our services, emerging technologies, solutions, and the challenges being faced by similar organizations.
- Selling to existing customers: Help accelerate growth for our customers’ organizations and their brands, while achieving or exceeding sales and growth goals and contributing to the overall success of the sales team and our organization.
- Disrupt the status quo: Suggest new markets, products or procedures to better serve our customers and company.
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 3+ years selling experience.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of marketing, printing and mailing.
- Succeed when you work as a team.
- Pride yourself on maintaining professional and technical industry knowledge.
- Are a strong negotiator, influencer and communicator.